Monday 11 April 2016

Inquiry: Work in Progress




End of Term and time to share my inquiry to date. After taking my inquiry into my Team meetings I was able to continue developing a document outlining the expectations for an appropriate EE at specific reading levels. By sharing and discussing EE's at the Team meeting level we were able to have productive conversations around design and alignment of reading activities to the progressions. Did the designs meet the learners needs, support their next steps and improve the capacity for the learner to take charge of their own learning? From the newly designed EE's, and Team discussions, my document outlining the considerations for inclusion into reading activities has continued to develop and grown.
Now at Level 8... all will be revelled upon completion.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to set up guidelines for creating independent follow up activities in Explain Everything. Looking forward to seeing them.

    ReplyDelete